John Davis was an England hairdresser and his “partner in life,” Lotte, was in retail merchandising and design. Together they founded AG Hair in 1989. I had the pleasure of testing out a few products from their haircare line for review.
For anyone’s information: I do not blog about products that I don’t like. And I don’t blog or review products that I think are “so-so;”not even after a company sends them for me to review. Sooo, obviously I’m recommending AG|Hair.
Before I even tested this product line on my own clients, I already had a soft spot for the AG|Hair origin story. AG|Hair manufactures their products in Vancouver and they leave out the ingredients that “aren’t good for you, like salt, paba, parabens and DEA, and processes like animal testing.” I wanted to like them!
If you are a salon or stylist who is looking for new line here are my personal selling points to make you consider AG|Hair.
• The Price Point is low
• The packaging is easy and clear.
• The fragrance is appealing for those clients who are always on the lookout for the newest smells, bells and whistles.
• The line has a complete array of what is on-trend for consumer wants and needs:
Dry Shampoo (colored!), Keratin Repair, Smoothing, Color Care, Curl (moisture), Volume (fine), Therapy (repair), Moisture, Men’s multi-save-time-steps, Styling products for heat etc.
• Your clients will love this line because they can use more of it, supply the whole family, and still not go broke.
• The ingredients are quality and the product does not feel like a low-end line.
• Great sudsing.
• You are going to love this line because the owners are leaders and give back. Click here for more.
John Davis was an England hairdresser and his “partner in life,” Lotte, was in retail merchandising and design. Together they founded AG Hair Cosmeticsin 1989. I had the pleasure of testing out a few products from their haircare line for review.
Thank you to my CosmoProf.com representative for letting me try AG|Hair Cosmetics products. I’m inspired by the product and the owners and I hope that more salons will consider carrying this product. I know hair clients would love it.
If you would like to know more about AG|Hair in Chicagoland contact Doug Finely at CosmoProfBeaty.com
If you want to know more about AG|Hair Cosmetics CONTACT:email@example.com (toll free)Media Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.orgAG Hair3765 William St.Burnaby, BC, V5C 3H8